Sunday, February 20, 2011

God is good. God is great and we thank Him for the snow.

So why should a summer-lovin’ beach goer like me do that?
Because no two snowflakes are alike.


Shawnee Inn, Pocono Mountains

     Can you imagine how many different patterns that makes? I couldn’t as I stood staring out a window one snowy night. The next morning multitudes of fluffy flakes blanketed the ground as I trudged around taking pictures. God’s magnificence was overwhelming. What a Creator!

     Have you considered the treasures of the snow? (Job 38:22) That’s just one of them.

     Another is the whiteness. It represents God’s forgiveness. Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow…(Psalm 51:7).

So before it goes, let’s treasure the snow.

Lifeline: God, the Master Creator, made snow so we would know His saving power




How about you? Do you like snow?

You can leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment